Women's Hall of Fame 2020
Women's Hall of Fame
Join us on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 for our 30th Annual Women's Hall of Fame. We will honor two Women of Empowerment, four Class of 2020 women inductees and one teen this evening.
To mark this celebratory 30th year, we will be introducing our Women of Empowerment- Lifetime Achievement Award. This award will honor two of our past inductees whose compassion and leadership set a standard for lifetime commitment to the welfare of Stark County and its residents, while also supporting the YWCA mission through their volunteerism or work.
It is our honor and pleasure to announce our 2020 Women of Empowerment Lifetime Achievement Award recipients:
- *Diane Stevens Robinson, President/CEO of the Greater Stark County Urban League, Women’s Hall of Fame Class of 1993
- *Janet Weir Creighton, Board of Stark County Commissioner, Women’s Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Congratulations to our Class of 2020 Inductees!
- Linda DeHoff, President, DeHoff Realtors
- *Sr. Karen Lindenberger, Hispanic Minister, St. Anthony/All Saints Parish
- *Jennifer Meek Eells, Executive Director, Stark Tuscarawas Workforce Development Board
- *Patricia Hopkins Williams, Active Community Member, Retired from TimkenSteel
- *Lauren Winland, Teen Inductee